DESIGN 2022 Final Schedule
DESIGN 2022 Book of Abstracts in PDF format is available here.
The DESIGN 2022 programme is now available on ConfTool: https://www.conftool.org/design2022/sessions.php
Please find here some general information:
- The opening session is scheduled for Monday, May 23rd, at 12:45 CET.
- Online workshops are scheduled just after opening (Monday, May 23rd) at 13:15 CET. The planned duration of each is 180 min + 15 minutes for the break. More info about workshops is available at: https://www.designconference.org/workshops
- Workshops will be followed by a session organised by PTC Education titled "Research and education with Onshape” (16:30-17:15 CET).
- Online sessions with paper presentations are scheduled from Tuesday to Thursday, May 24th-26th, in three slots starting at 12:15 CET and finishing at 17:30 CET every day. Each session will last 1:15 minutes and consists of 4-5 prerecorded presentations followed by a discussion. The first slot of the day will be preceded by a pre-session get-together with an introduction to each conference day starting at 12:00 CET.
- Online plenary sessions with keynote presentations are scheduled from Tuesday to Thursday, May 24th-26th. They are scheduled to start at 13:45 CET on Tuesday /Thursday and on Wednesday at 15:15 CET. The plenary sessions will last 45 minutes with a live presentation on the virtual stage. More info about keynotes is available at: https://www.designconference.org/keynotes
- The closing session is scheduled for Thursday, May 26th, at 17:30 CET.
You will also notice that the conference is set to run within the timeframe 12.00-18:00 CET each day. We are doing this to try and accommodate the many American delegates at the one end of the time spectrum and the Asian and Australian delegates at the other end of the time spectrum. We are extremely happy to have you at the conference and hope you can manage to either get up super early or finish work relatively late. All sessions and keynote speeches will be recorded and made instantly available through the conference platform. We hope that this can help compensate for the time difference, wherever you are!
The virtual conference hosting platform for DESIGN 22 is Hopin - as last time, but with an extended list of the features. Before the conference, more detailed information and instructions on using it will be sent to all registered participants.