Under the auspices of Ministry of Science and Technology of Republic of Croatia by:
- FMENA - Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Naval Architecture, University of Zagreb (HRV)
- The Design Society - Glasgow (GBR)
- FESB - Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Naval Architecture, University of Split (HRV)
- The Polytechnic of Dubrovnik - Dubrovnik (HRV)
- CTT - Centre of Technology Transfer, Zagreb (HRV)
- Mogens Myrup Andreasen, Technical University of Denmark (DNK)
- Herbert Birkhofer, University of Darmstadt (DEU)
- Dorian Marjanovic, University of Zagreb (HRV)
DUBROVNIK is situated in the southernmost part of the Republic of Croatia. Founded in the 7th century Dubrovnik is rich with cultural and historical monuments and is included in the UNESCO World Heritage list. The city is surrounded with the walls built between 11th and 17th century. CAVTAT, ancient Greek Epidaurum, is a small town 18 km away from Dubrovnik, and only 6 km away from Dubrovnik International Airport. With its rich and interesting past and natural beauty, full of sun and mediterranean vegetation, and with unique golden sunsets, this town can be easily compared to Dubrovnik. It is also a famous tourist centre.
The hotel CROATIA lies in a beautiful position on a peninsula overlooking the Adriatic on one side and the picturesque old City of Cavtat on the other. The world famous medieval walled City of Dubrovnik can be seen from hotel terrace. The five stars comfortable hotel offers air-conditioned premises, spacious rooms, facilities for business and conferences, restaurants, bars, leisure, sport and recreation.